Admission Test for Non Residency Program July, 2023 M.Phil/M.MEd/Diploma/MPH Courses (Faculty of Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Basic Science & Paraclinical Science, Dentistry and Preventive & Social Medicine)
04. Deposit Taka 7,000/- in any online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd in favour of SB A/C No.: 0947102001731 "ADMISSION AND MISC. FUND" from 23 January to 22 February 2023. List of Pubali Bank online branches. There can not be more than one entry with the same Bank Scroll No. In that case, the application will be cancelled.
05. After deposition of money online application will be available from the next day till 23 February 2023 (upto 11.50 PM)
06. Candidate must scan images of his/her passport size color Photograph (image size 500x500px, not older then three months & background must be of one color preferably white where face should be very clearly seen), Signature (300x200px) and Bank Receipt (500x500px) before filling the application.
07. Candidate has to provide information in the following 4 steps:
Step 1 : Sign up (Brief information).
Step 2 : Personal information and uploading of scanned documents.
Step 3 : Candidate has to fill up course related information.
Step 4 : Candidate will provide information regarding current service/job and Previous courses.
08. After completion of entries, candidate can edit/modify by clicking "Modify Application Form" button, but once the "Final Submit" button is clicked, there will be no scope to edit/modify.
09. Candidates can print Admit Card from 05 to 10 March 2023 (upto 08.30 AM) using his/her Application Number and Password.
10. Candidate must choose one discipline with maximum 7 Institutions.